Friday, July 17, 2009

New Projects

There's been some cross stitching going on at my house!  First up is Two Hearts by Brenda S. Munch Designs.  What a quick stitch this was!  I've purposely hidden the names, and it doesn't yet have a date; announcements will be made when appropriate.
 
  
 
With Two Hearts as complete as it can be for now, I needed a new project.  It took me two days to decide on one!  I wanted to do a Little House Needleworks design, although I did consider others, yet in the end, I settled on Psalm 145 by LHN.
 
I didn't have any greenish fabric in my stash, so I am using 28 count evenweave by M.C.G. Textiles.  The color is Khaki, which is difficult to work on because it's rather dark, but I think I'll be pleased by the result.  The picture does not come close to showing the true color of the fabric.
 
Tonight I got together with my friend to do some stitching, and I put in more windows, and the outline of the door.  We talked too much to accomplish much!
 

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Great projects .. you've been busy! I'm working on small Halloween freebies to make into pillows.

Have a wonderful day!

Michelle