Sunday, December 5, 2010

Gift Tags

After finishing the finishing (!) on two Christmas gifts - sorry, can't show you until after Christmas - I decided to work on making some gift tags.  I used various Sissix and Spellbinders dies for these.  The poinsettia on the red tag all the way to the left came from Michaels, five in package for $1.  The snowflakes I've had forever; I attached them with tiny pop dots.  Before I add these to our tag stash, I'll run ribbon or yarn through the holes.  Incidentally, I used all scraps for these tags, a task made easier by Sarah sorting of all our scraps by color.  She put them in a shoebox that fits in our craft cupboard.  I still have five of the poinsettias and 12 round snowflake cut-outs to make more tags with.  And plenty of those little white snowflakes. 

2 comments:

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Very pretty. I will have to use some of the extra stash up before I venture into making some. Love the snow pictures. It has been chilly here, but snow is rare. Enjoy the pics of everyone else's.Jackie

Heidi said...

These are so cute! What a way to dress a gift.

What? Do you not like sauerkraut? The sausage are called that here but are more like a mini hot dog.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi