Sunday, June 5, 2011

First Anniversary Card

Grace and Anthony celebrated their first anniversary this past Sunday.  If I were a betting woman, I'd wager you have already guessed that I made them a card.  Such a card it was!  I went all out, using ribbon, lace, and pearls.  I know this was based on a sketch I found on the Internet, but I'm not sure which one.  The card is much prettier in real life. 





Details:

~ Stamp:  Unknown
~ Embossing Powder:  "Bridal" by Personal Stamp Exchange
~ Spellbinders:  Labels 4, Labels 11
~ Paper:  "The Luxury Stack" by DCWV
~ Pearls:  Shaped pearls by Recollections; Pink pearls by Queen & Co. in "Orchid"
~ Ribbon:  Dollar Store
~ Lace:  a scrap from my sewing stash

Although this was a labor intensive card, and definitely challenging, I loved designing and making it.


No comments: