Thursday, January 29, 2015
This is one of those cards that looked better in my head than in real life. I sent it anyway. :)
You can't really see it in the picture, but the background of the card was done with the Mystic M-Bossabilities folder, side B. On top of that is a piece of vellum that I stamped with one of the images from Stampin' Up's Flowering Flourishes using Versamark ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder. The sentiment is from another Stampin' Up! set simply called Congratulations. It was stamped in Chocolate Impress dye ink. To finish the card, I placed pearls at each corner of the vellum where I glued it to the base card with Tombow Mono Multi Glue. I also placed a few pearls on the stamped image. I finished off the card with a brown bow that I created with my Bow Easy.