Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Lord is Great

This card began by creating the leaf.  I inked the stamp with four colors of Distress ink:  Worn Lipstick, Vintage Photo, Mowed Lawn, and Mustard Seed.  After stamping it on white cardstock, I cut it out.

The bottom yellow piece, I embossed with Wicker Weave (Cuttlebug)

The patterned paper is from the Autumn Melody matstack by DCWV, which appears to no longer be available.  (I bought mine at Joann's.)

At the very top of the card, I stamped Psalm 96:4 (Biblical Impressions) using Brilliance Coffee Bean ink.

I have to be honest and tell you that I have no idea what I used at the top and bottom of the patterned paper!  It doesn't look like ribbon, so it is probably just strips of patterned paper.

To finish the card I tied a piece of ribbon around the middle panel.

No comments: