Monday, October 29, 2007

Basket Pin Cushion Cross Stitch

I've been inspired by The Happy Stitcher! I looked through my basket of cross stitch projects (I won't tell you how many there are) and pulled out some quick projects. This is what I worked on this weekend:And here is the picture of the finished project - except that the basket has a handle, which they probably cut off to take the picture so the consumer can see the stitching better. I believe I made the one on the left for my mother-in-law many years ago.

I probably would have finished the stitching by last night except I had to do a lot of reverse stitching on the lettering. Perhaps I can complete the stitching tonight.

2 comments:

Daughter of the King said...

So cute Ginny...you do such great work
Deby

Mary Kathryn said...

Hi Ginny,

Those little baskets are great. I'm looking forward to seeing your finish on this - a sweet and useful project!

Happy Stitching!

:0)