Monday, January 31, 2011

Computers, Snow, and Health

Still having computer problems.  We've tried everything, and are now researching new laptops.  Problem is my husband also needs a new computer - and he wants a laptop this time - so all prices double.  We were hoping to go looking on Wednesday evening, but . . .

We are expecting our biggest snow storm of the season (so far).  Depending on who you ask, we could get anywhere from 12" - 22"!  I am watching the weather right now, and the meteorologist I trust is saying a foot, starting Tuesday evening, and ending Thursday morning.  It will be cold, too, with temps in the low teens, and not getting out of the single digits on Thursday!  Some wind, too . . .

Which means, we may not even get to my husband's first physical therapy appointment at 4:30 on Wednesday (even though it's a four minute drive from our home).  In addition to his cancer, Phil has been dealing with what I would label chronic sciatica since this past summer.  Some days he is in horrible pain, so we have to do something, but are limited because of his cancer (medications he can take) and what we can afford.  We were blessed with the gift of a TENS unit, so we'll be discussing how to use it on Wednesday - if we get to the appointment.

I've been dealing with a sinus infection.  I'm on antibiotics, but my teeth and sinuses still hurt, although the pain isn't as bad as it was last week.

To bring us full circle, I have pictures on my camera, but don't want to download them to my computer for fear of losing them.  You'll just have to imagine a cross stitch finish, some cards, and adorable Cassie.

Hopefully, we'll be back to your regularly scheduled blog posts soon!

No comments: