Wednesday, January 5, 2011

First Finish of 2011


As difficult as it might be to believe, I already have a finish for 2011!  This lovely design by Danybrod was stitched by my blogging friend, Heidi, who graciously gave me permission to copy her changes to the original design.  I believe I began the design on December 29 or 30, and I finished it up earlier tonight, January 4.  That has to be a record for me!  Now to decide how to finish it - frame, wall hanging, pillow? 



My next project is to finish the wedding sampler I started back in 2009.  I don't have a lot left to stitch, and I'm hoping it will go quickly so I can stitch some of the other designs I've purchased.  Now that I've had a break from it, maybe I can once again enjoy working on it.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Wasn't it fun to stitch? And so fast. Your came out really nice too. I cannot wait to see what you decision is for the finishing. Humm...maybe a pillow as that you be cheerful to use in the winter months?

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi