Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Beloved's

What a beautiful day we enjoyed today!  Sunshine, warm temps.  Cassie sat in some of the windows, intent upon the scenery outside.  Unfortunately, I spent my afternoon entering receipts into Quicken, something I haven't done in months.

Contrary to what the content of this blog might lead you to believe, I do still love cross stitch.  I don't have a picture yet, but I finished the wedding sampler for Grace & Anthony.  I need to take it to Joann's or Michael's and choose a frame.  I also came across our 25th anniversary sampler; I'll take that to the store, too.

Meanwhile, I started a new project!  I began last Thursday, the day I got the injection in my knee, and have worked on it every day since.  I guess that's one nice thing about being laid up.  I chose Country Cottage Needleworks' My Beloved's.  It is stitching up quickly.  Please excuse the poor picture;  I propped the piece up on my computer to take it.


No comments: