Saturday, August 27, 2011

Anniversary Card

The last event on August 23 is my parent's anniversary.  They have been married 53 years!

The paper is all from my stash.

The greeting stamp doesn't have any company listed on it.  I stamped it with Brilliance "Lightening Black" ink, then cut it out using "Lattice Rectangles" by Spellbinders.  I used my sponge dauber and Memento "Angel Pink" ink to add interest.  The squares are Spellbinders Classic Squares Large and Small, and the circles are Classic Scalloped Circles Small and Standard Circles Small.  The medallion is from the "Baroque Motifs" set by Stampin' Up!  This has been my go to set of late.  I again used "Angel Pink" ink by Memento.

The mauve ribbon is by Stampin' Up! (discontinued), and the white embossed ribbon I believe came from Home Sew.  The pearls in the upper right corner are by Queen & Co.  The color is "orchid", and I purchased them at A. C. Moore.

No comments: