Sunday, November 20, 2011

Happy Birthday!

Today is my hubby's birthday.  He doesn't look a day over 35, does he?  LOL  (Ok, he WAS younger when this picture was taken last New Year's Eve.  It was the most recent picture I could find.  He's making the best meatballs our family has ever eaten - his specialty!)

Those of you who have read my blog for a while know that nearly six years ago, Phil was diagnosed with a relatively rare blood cancer called Multiple Myeloma.  Unfortunately, this cancer has no cure, although with new treatments, patients are living longer than when Phil was diagnosed.  It has been a very difficult year for Phil, as he has endured one painful medical problem after another, most not related to the Myeloma. 

And so on this very special day, I wish you a very happy birthday, Phil, and if God grants it, another year of walking with the Lord and growing in His Grace.  I love you!


2 comments:

LeeAnn from NC said...

I'm a day late but I just saw your post.....Phil, I hope you had a wonderful birthday. Praying for you to have many more.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Happy Belated birthday Phil! I wish you many more happy years and shall pray for the same.