Monday, November 21, 2011

Make Do and Mend Mondays



I am once again joining Heidi for Make Do and Mend Mondays

My pile of finished cross stitch designs keeps growing, so I am trying to do the final finishing on them.  In early 2009, I completed Little House Needleworks' design, Love and FaithfulnessI have since discovered that it is very difficult to find square picture frames, so when I do come across any, I purchase them.  Over the summer, I was at the Dollar Store, and spotted these less-than-attractive frames, and I picked up three of them. 



I was excited to find that it fits this design, but thought it needed sprucing up, so I turned to my trusty spray paint cans, finding just the right color in our collection.



I still haven't gotten the stitched piece into the frame, but you can see what it will look like in this photo:



2 comments:

LeeAnn from NC said...

Looks very pretty Ginny. I love the way the frame color matches the stitching.

Susan in SC said...

That's going to be really pretty! Have you finished it yet?