Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Finishes

Colds are going around, and someone kindly shared their germs with me! I've not felt well at all since last Thursday, and have accomplished little. However, I did pull out my finishing supplies and turned Christmas Blessings by Milady's Needle (JCS Ornaments 2007) into an ornament. I finished it much like a pinkeep, but without the layers of batting between the back and front, and no pins. I am pleased with how it came out!
Yesterday, I pulled out the stitcher's tree from the January, 2008 issue of TGOS, which I finally sewed the beads onto. This I finished into a pinkeep - the largest I've ever done (3-1/8" x 4-7/16").

I only wish it didn't take me so long to stitch and then finish-finish it!

1 comment:

staci said...

Your ornaments are lovely! Very pretty stitching and finishing :)