Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Christmas Cards

It's been a couple of years since I made our Christmas cards. In fact, it's been a long time since I've done any card making, period. I am thrilled that my creative juices have started flowing again, and my desire to make cards has returned.

I wanted to use my Cuttlebug for the cards, and chose two embossing folders for the background. The one shown here is Textile Texture, and the other one I chose is D'vine Swirl. Unfortunately, I sent all the cards with that background, so I don't have one to show you.
The die cuts are Sizzix dies. The bird is part of the Sizzix Bigz Die Bird w/Vine; I cut off the vine part. I'm not entirely happy with the birds - I had wanted them to appear more dove or cardinal like, but I ran out of energy.
The tag, which I did in two different sizes, is from this Sizzix die.

No comments: