Saturday, December 6, 2008

Christmas Crafting

No pictures - but it seems like forever since I've posted, so I thought it was time! I had a stomach bug for about 10 days, no fun! Slowly, though, I've been working on various crafts including:

~ Christmas cards. I'm using my Cuttlebug, and I'm hooked!

~ Ornaments. I finished one cross stitch ornament and completed it as a hanging pillow. I also started another ornament; we'll see if I get it done before Christmas! (Or maybe I should say, before we take down our tree.)

~ I finally added the name and date to the First Christmas ornament on Thursday night. I'll finish it into a heart shape; I need to find one the right size. At WalMart, I found some Christmas edging.

~ The final finishing for Country Garden is underway. I found a great backing fabric, and have created a ruffle to go around the edge. I am going to make a doorknob pillow.

~ Secret Christmas gift. I can't even tell you the genre!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yuk; hope you are feeling better now!

You're making your cards?! That's neat :) I wanted to make at least some of mine this year, but it's not going to happen.