Thursday, March 25, 2010

Shower Invitation

Here is the bridal shower invitation I have been working on.  This is the prototype - there were some blips that I cleaned up.

This monkey, a nod to our bride-to-be, is just above the fold line on the left edge of the inside.  Isn't he just the cutest?
All that remains to be done on the invitations is to attach the computer-generated who, where, when, etc. information sheet, then address the envelopes.  I hope Sarah will help me do those two things.  I was going to have her help with the other parts of the invitations, but I got on a roll and was able to finish everything on Tuesday.

Lest you think it strange that the mother-of-the-bride is making the invitations for her own daughter's bridal shower (or maybe you didn't?), I am helping out with a few things since two of the bridesmaids are seniors in high school and very busy and another is going to college, working, and volunteering, plus taking good care of her husband.  The fourth bridesmaid is my other daughter/Grace's sister. 

No comments: