Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Grace's Bridal Shower Card

When I was putting away all the gift bags from Grace's last bridal shower, I found the card I made for her in the bottom of one.  I thought I had taken pictures of it before the shower, but apparently, I didn't, because I can't find any.  I guess I am becoming scatterbrained.  (No comments from my family, please!)  Here's the card:


I was inspired by Sophia's card, which she showcased on her blog. 

Here is the recipe for my card:

Stamp:  Whimsical Words - Stampin' Up! (Sale-a-Bration)
Paper:  Lovebirds  12" x 12" Paper Pad (s.e.i.), The Luxury Stack (DCWV)
Accessories:  Stampin' Up! Filigree Brad, Nestabilities Classic Ovals Large #3, Classic Scalloped Ovals Large #3, Pearls by Recollections, Satin Chocolate Chip ribbon by Stampin' Up! (clearance item)


11 days until the wedding! 

No comments: