Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Dishcloths!

As I mentioned in my last post, I've been crocheting.  Dishcloths, to be exact.  Over the past couple of months, I've picked up some Sugar 'n Cream yarn when it's been on sale, and I probably started with eight skeins or so.  Best of all, I've finally found a pattern that I like!  It's the Country Ripple Dishcloth by Kristine Mullen, and it can be found here.  The pattern works up quickly and produces a thick cloth.  I find that I need to crochet about 18 rows to make a square (the pattern calls for 30 rows).





I finished this dishcloth Monday night.

Too bad these dishcloths have to be used!  I completed one while we were on vacation, and we have been using it; it is holding up nicely, so there's hope the rest of them will look good for a while.

2 comments:

J-ME said...

I REALLY like the pattern, Ginny. Beautiful colors. These make such nice gifts and are just handy to have around.

Beth said...

Beautiful! I want to crochet or knit cloths, but I don't know how. Yours are terrific.