Monday, October 4, 2010

My Favorite Price

What is my favorite price?  A good clearance one, of course!

Sarah stopped at JoAnn's on her way home from church on Sunday and spotted these
on the clearance shelf.  When I asked her if she had purchased them, she said no, she wanted to check with me first.  So I sent her back to the store (good thing it's just 10 minutes down the road) with a gift card I recently found.  I don't know if you can read the price sticker, but these retail for $49.99.  Our price?  $9.99 each.  That's a savings of 80%!  We own two other Cuttlebug alphabet sets, and both those were also purchased for $9.99 each.


It's been crazy busy here, with way too many appointments, and too much fatigue.  I've barely been able to get out of bed, much less stay awake during the day.  I am playing with my medications to hopefully reduce the sleepiness; Saturday night was good, so I am repeating that experiment to see if it will continue to work.  Anyway, one more week of appointments, then I get a week's break, then an oncology appointment for my husband and hopefully the next day or so another injection in my knee.  That will get me off my feet and relaxing for at least 48 hours.

Happy crafting!

No comments: