Thursday, July 3, 2008

Cross Stitch Progress

Despite my silence, I have been cross stitching! I have been terribly exhausted for about 10 days; I think I'm in a fibro flare, as those of us with Fibromyalgia call extended spells fraught with severe symptoms. Consequently, I'm not getting much done, since I'm spending half of each day sleeping!

This is French Country ABCs by JBW Designs. I am stitching this on white 28 ct. Monaco, in the suggested color - Weeks Dye Works' Periwinkle. Unfortunately, I have run out of floss, and a trip to my LNS is not in the foreseeable future (unless they get my chart in.) They might not even have the floss; their inventory was low when I was there a couple of weeks ago.
I have also been working on The Herb Garden from Shepherd's Bush. I love the colors the designer used.

No comments: