Saturday, September 13, 2008


The pile of finished cross stitch projects has been calling to me for weeks now, and tonight I decided to do something about it. Unfortunately, it takes an entire evening to complete one finish.

Tonight I completed my first biscornu using Annette's excellent instructions. It seems a bit out of shape; most likely, I didn't stuff it as carefully as I could have. The buttons I used are for doll clothes - they were the only ones that wouldn't hide the stitching. Definitely a fun and unique finish. Oh - the designs are from Tantes Zolder.

1 comment:

staci said...

Well done! It's lovely!!!