Friday, September 12, 2008

"Love and Faithfulness"

Tonight I got together with my friend to stitch. It was the first time in several weeks since we'd seen each other, and it was good to catch up and to get some stitching done. Cheri has been working on "A Virtuous Woman" (Proverbs 31 Sampler) by Leisure Arts for a long time, a project which I did some years ago. She's getting close to having it completed.

As for me, I have so many projects in my bag that it's difficult to choose what to work on! "Love and Faithfulness" by Little House Needleworks won out tonight. I started this while I waited for Grace to have her MRI back in August, and am enjoying it, but then I always like projects that include Scripture verses. I am thrilled with the shading created by the Crescent Colors threads.


1 comment:

Empty Nest Full Life said...

Where can I get that pattern. I really like that, and it would not take a long time for me to complete. Jackie