Sunday, December 13, 2009

New Purse

On Thursday evening, I finally completed my newest purse.  I used my favorite Lazy Girl pattern, the Miranda Day Bag.  I prefer my purses to be a bit more formal than funky, and this one was even more formal than others I've made.  I have wanted a nice black purse for a while, but every time I looked for fabric, I could find one black pattern, but not a second, so the last time Sarah and I were at our local non-chain fabric store, I decided to splurge and get some nice fabric.  Patricia's has the most wonderful selection of good quality quilting fabrics, yet I still had trouble finding what I wanted!  In the end, I'm pleased with my choices, and can't wait to begin using my new purse!



Inside

1 comment:

Joan Hawley said...

Hi Ginny, Your Miranda Day Bag is beautiful! I love your fabric choices and attention to detail on the flap. Very nice! My best, Joan