Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My Husband's Surgery

We finally saw the surgeon yesterday, and Phil's surgery is scheduled for 6:00 pm on Thursday. We are thankful that the doctor is willing to stay late to do one final surgery; he is booked solid because of just coming back from vacation.

Sarah is coming with us (a huge thing for a girl who hates hospitals) to keep me company. We are both considering it forced stitching time!

Speaking of Sarah, I've told her I need the camera. Perhaps I can get it from her now?!

4 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Thank you for your sweet words to my daughter, Ginny. They made her smile ;)

And may I extend my best wishes and prayers for a positive outcome to your husband's surgery, as well. I shall keep in my prayers and close to my heart on Thursday. Best wishes!

~~Deby said...

Praying Ginny,
Deby

Michelle said...

Ginny,
I hope Phil's surgery goes well and eases the pain. I'm glad you will have your daughter to keep you company..

I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers,
Michelle

Cindy said...

Ginny...thanks for visiting my blog the other day. I pray your husband's surgery went well!!! I will be thinking about you both!!