Saturday, January 7, 2012

Christmas Gifts

Continuing with my Christmas theme of the week, I wanted to show some of the thoughtful gifts I received. 


This knitted Christmas tree is filled with potpourri, and was knitted by my daughter, Sarah.  And to be truthful, the tree is for my husband and me, as are . . .

Next up are these adorable snowmen




Aren't they cute?  Sarah stitched these.  I'll have to find a special place for them.

Sarah did good this year.  She also found these . . .



. . . when she went to buy me a gift certificate to a local, privately owned fabric store.  There aren't any markings on them, so I don't know which company made them, but they're so cute!  And I love the fob she made to go with them, which is nice and long, just as I like them. 

My sweet husband bought me what no one else has in the years I've asked for them:  a cross stitch chart!  He chose this one by The Drawn Thread.


Here are some close-ups of the chart front:





I can't wait to get started on one of these!

I also received a set of Spellbinder's dies, which I'm sure will see a lot of use.

Happy crafting to me!!

No comments: