Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Oh Joy!



Another ornament, this time by Val's Stuff.  This one isn't so Christmassy that I can't leave it out all winter . . . if I get it finished!  The design is from the 2010 JCS Christmas Ornament issue.  It took me an entire evening to stitch the snowman face, and I ended up with a terribly painful shoulder.  (In July, I started having pain in it, which varies in intensity.  Since I've had this same type of pain before, I'm sure it's "just" fibromyalgia, especially since I haven't injured it.)

My mom is having surgery for two ruptured disks on Wednesday, so maybe I'll get some stitching done when I go over to help my dad care for her (or give him a chance to get out of the house for a while).  I'm going to schedule one more post for the end of the week, so I'll see you then!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Loving this one! I wonder what it says seeing only an 'h'? I will keep your mom in my thoughts and prayers. Back surgery is not fun at the best of times. And keep yourself well. Remember that FM stands for 'for me' which means you do have to consider being kind to yourself. Hope the pain softens.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi