Friday, December 28, 2007

Christmas Gifts & New Projects

Finally I can post pictures of several other Christmas gifts I made.


This is the tote bag I embroidered for my mom. (I got the bag for a great price from Nancy's Notions earlier in the fall.) Mom was thrilled to finally have a dedicated music bag.

I purchased a second bag for my mother-in-law; hers has pink handles. The embroidery on that one was just completed on Thursday afternoon, so I'll try to get a picture of it on Friday.





These towels I embroidered for a friend. (The top one is actually upside down.) The designs on the top one (gold) and the blue bow were from Martha Pullen's Internet Embroidery Club. The
"sewing bird" I think I got for free somewhere. It's one of my favorite designs.



NEW PROJECTS

I've decided that this will be my next cross stitch design. It is "Woodland Sampling" by Little House Needleworks.

Also on the agenda -

~ Make skirt for niece (Friday & Saturday)

~ Sew together the mystery smocking item

~ Finish the shawl I started in early November

I don't want to make my list too long; I find I get discouraged and don't accomplish anything if I do.


2 comments:

~~Deby said...

WOW..I am impressed by your accomplishments....
Everything looks wonderful.
Deby

J-ME said...

So nice, Ginny. Have you talked to Jennifer about her new machine? My list of to do things hasn't decreased by much...... so many projects to finish.