Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Free-Standing Lace Ornaments




These are some of the free-standing lace ornaments that I've stitched for gifts this year. The top one is part of the December 2007 designs from the Martha Pullen Internet Embroidery Club, while the other two were purchased from Embroidery Library. They are part of the "Christmas Lace Ornaments" pack, from which I purchased several individual designs. These are amazing - they are digitized in such a way as to create the exact same design on the underside and topside. Absolutely gorgeous.

3 comments:

~~Deby said...

Wow...are these great....I am not sure I UNDERSTAND how they were done....but they are gorgeous.
Deby

Lori Stilger said...

Deby's right - these are beautiful, Ginny!!!!!!! :) You do beautiful work.

J-ME said...

These are beautiful, Ginny. I have missed a lot the past couple of weeks!