Friday, March 21, 2008

Sewing & Stitching & Spring Snow

Sarah's jumper is finished! We ended up using some buttons from my stash; I think they set off the jumper well. Sarah has the camera - again - so no pictures yet. I'm hoping she will wear it on Sunday, so perhaps someone can snap a photo of her. I am glad to have one less project in my UFO pile.


My Red Thread Snowman is being fashioned into a flat fold, using Vonna's tutorial. I'm almost done. I hope these finished get easier with practice, 'cause I'm spending a lot of time doing them.


Some first day of spring we had . . . it snowed, and now the wind is blowing like it's January. It's supposed to be spring, not winter!!

1 comment:

Tori Leslie said...

Hi Ginny,
So glad to find your site, I'm a crafter wanna-be and I'm looking forward to reading more from your blog.
Happy Friday!