Lori at Musings from a Proverbs 31 Wannabe tagged me a while ago for eight facts about myself. I'm not good at these things, but I'll see what I can do.
1. I came to know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in August, 1979 by watching a Billy Graham crusade on television.
2. My husband and I were engaged three months after we met and married within nine months.
3. I would love to be good at quilting.
4. I worked as a legal secretary before I was married.
5. My BA is in Religious Studies from Michigan State University.
6. I was deathly afraid of dogs until I was in my mid-late twenties, when I forced myself to get over my fear.
7. A surgeon's poor technique left me with permanent damage and arthritis in my right knee.
8. I cannot stand bare walls and surfaces, so my house is considered by some (hi, Grace!) to be cluttered.
I'm not overly fond of being tagged, so I'm not going to tag anyone. If you are reading this and want to play along, please do so. And let me know so I can read your list!