Monday, March 24, 2008

Tagged!

Lori at Musings from a Proverbs 31 Wannabe tagged me a while ago for eight facts about myself. I'm not good at these things, but I'll see what I can do.

1. I came to know Jesus Christ as my Lord and Savior in August, 1979 by watching a Billy Graham crusade on television.

2. My husband and I were engaged three months after we met and married within nine months.

3. I would love to be good at quilting.

4. I worked as a legal secretary before I was married.

5. My BA is in Religious Studies from Michigan State University.

6. I was deathly afraid of dogs until I was in my mid-late twenties, when I forced myself to get over my fear.

7. A surgeon's poor technique left me with permanent damage and arthritis in my right knee.

8. I cannot stand bare walls and surfaces, so my house is considered by some (hi, Grace!) to be cluttered.

I'm not overly fond of being tagged, so I'm not going to tag anyone. If you are reading this and want to play along, please do so. And let me know so I can read your list!

3 comments:

Lori Stilger said...

:D I'm glad you played, Ginny. :) It's always fun to learn more about you.
By the way, there's something for you on my blog today, too. :D
PRAYERS AND BLESSINGS!!!!

Lori Stilger said...

:) I'm glad you played, Ginny. I enjoyed getting to know you a little better!
I'll work on the oval punches idea for the other blog. :D
There's something for you on my wannabe blog today, if you care to pick it up. :)
Have a BLESSED day! You're in my prayers!

Heidi said...

Hi Ginny! I wish I could load a downloadable (wow, that is a word) for the pinkeep tutorial but have not idea how. I am not as literate in computers as I am in stitching and quilting as you can see. :)

I say practice makes perfect as far as quilting goes, so just keep on trying to get it perfect. I still don't. LOL!

Hugs ~
Heidi