Friday, May 30, 2008

Dear Friend Pinkeep & Yo-Yo's

Here is Dear Friend, finished as a pinkeep. I am thrilled with the result! This is to be a gift for my stitching friend, Cheri. (Sorry the picture quality isn't real good; it's late and I didn't feel like continuing to snap photos!)

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Did anyone pick up the latest copy of Creative Needle? I don't usually buy this magazine as I much prefer Martha Pullen's Sew Beautiful. This one caught my eye though, because of the article, Not Your Mother's Yo-Yo's. I just love what they've done with them! I recently purchased two sizes of the Clover Yo-Yo maker, thinking I could use the yo-yo's to decorate purses. I still have yet to try them, but this article might just be my inspiration.




1 comment:

~~Deby said...

ooooh ginny..gotta find this magazine....I think I have all sizes and shapes of the yo yo makers....love making them...now WHERE do I get this magazine????
Deby