Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Finished!

Last night, I put the final few stitches on Country Garden. Once again, I'm in a quandary about how to finish-finish it. The final size is approximately 4-1/2" x 4-7/8", a bit large for a pinkeep. Maybe a tuck pillow?

I pulled With My Needle's Floral Needlerolls out to work on. I may switch off with another project.

Deby asked me about selling the purses I make. Unfortunately, the patterns I like the most are protected by copyright and the finished product cannot be sold. I would need to come up with an original pattern - not something I have ever been able to do - or find a pattern without restrictions. BTW, Deby has been urging me to open an Etsy shop for a while now, but with Phil's relapse, I haven't felt the time was right, although I've been contemplating starting to make some of the Christmas ornaments I gave as gifts in 2007.

1 comment:

Samantha Caffee said...

A head start on Christmas, That sounds great! Hope everything is going well!


xoxox,
Samantha