Saturday, July 12, 2008

18 Days

June 22 - July 9 have been some of the most exhausted days of my life. Yes, that's what I meant to say. I have been utterly and totally beyond exhausted. That's why I haven't been posting much. I think I have found the culprit and have taken steps to correct the situation. I am feeling much better, and pray that continues.

I finally convinced Phil to get some new lamps for our living room. Matching ones at that. It took a bit of talking to help him see that black would be fine as we have two floor lamps that are black, and the curtain rods are the same. So we went to WalMart, and purchased the ones below with part of the gift card we received for our anniversary.

You can't see from the pictures, but the shades are tan. They look great!



4 comments:

Michelle said...

Your lamps are really pretty.

I'm sorry to hear you've been feeling badly~I will keep you in my prayers tonight..

Michelle

Tanya Willis Anderson said...

Hi Ginny,
They only put in the self checkouts at the library this year and you can imagine they are very popular! They don't charge for interlibrary loans - you can reserve books and they'll farm it in from any library in the county and put it at the branch you want to pick it up! Pretty nice perk I guess. 50 cents, you say? That's nuts.

Sorry you haven't been tip top lately. Take care, Tanya

Anonymous said...

nice lamps, mom. They look like something I would buy. =D don't the curtain rods look like that? I guess I didn't pay enough attention, but they are very cool. Hooray for matching lamps!!

Anonymous said...

heeey, I have those very same lamps in MY living room! lol