Sunday, March 15, 2009

Fun with a Monkey

Wow!  Has it really been two weeks since I posted?  It's been busy at our house, but that's nothing new. 

My daughter, Grace, is crazy for monkeys.  It's a true obsession.  Really.  Yes, she's just over three months shy of her 19th birthday, but I guess we all have our weaknesses, right?  Anyway, now I'm always looking for monkeys for her.  So what better to do than crochet her one?  I used the pattern here
Here he is, reading Lori's blog:
He thought Sarah needed help with her stitching:
 
Petting Callie (who was not amused):
 About to wash:
  
 Wondering why Phil hasn't put his socks away:
Gosh, he's so much fun, I just might have to make another one for myself!

2 comments:

Carolyn said...

Now how cute is he, Ginny!!! I just might have to try crocheting again so I can make a few for my grandbabies. They would love them. Thank you for the link!

Anonymous said...

Hi Ginny! Thanks for the link to my pattern. Your monkey came out really cute!