Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mystery Project

I finally picked up my cross stitch on Tuesday, when I wasn't feeling well. With time moving by at an unbelievable pace, I decided that I ought to tell my husband what I am working on so I can stitch downstairs when we're watching TV in the evenings.

Phil and I will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary on May 26. I wanted to commemorate the occasion with a special cross stitched sampler. I chose Sampler for Weddings and Anniversaries (PAD47) by Patricia Ann Designs.

This is proving to be challenging for me; there are lots of parallelogram-shaped leaves done in backstitch, and my eyes play tricks on me when trying to figure out where the stitches go! But I am making some progress, so I just need to keep going.

I will try to get a picture soon; other things have taken priority of late! (Like my daughter's income tax.)


No comments: