Wednesday, July 22, 2009

New Projects

When we went to the lake last Saturday, I wanted to take a cross stitch project with me, but didn't want to deal with a magnifying glass or my lap stand.  So I pulled out The Sampler Lady by Little House Needleworks.  I had done a tiny bit of work on her, but concentrated on her blouse.
 
I didn't accomplish a lot, but seeing how windy it was, and the fact that I felt as if I were chasing my thread, any progress was good!
I have also started another project.  Unfortunately, I can't tell you what it is, as it's a gift.  

 
Perhaps someone will recognize what this is?


2 comments:

kimstitch3 said...

nice stitching starts Ginny. How do you stitch with strings hanging on your work like that? well I guess it is easy since the hanging threads are on the front, not the back, I get a tangled mess when I try these tricks. Keep her coming, I love to see your wips. Take care,KImberly

Michelle said...

Hi Ginny,

You won my giveaway!! Congratulations sweetie~I'm so happy..

Ok, the pattern calls for Picture This Plus 40 count Heritage. I used 40 count lambswool. The stitch count is 113W x 105H. What count of fabric would you like? Color? Linen or Aida?

You can email me at crossmyheart63@comcast.net to give me the info or leave a message on my blog..

Have a great weekend!

Michelle