Sunday, March 14, 2010

Invitation to Tea

We have enjoyed some warmer weather this week.  Warm enough, in fact, that I wore only a sweater when I went out on several afternoons.  It is wonderful to think that soon we'll be planting flowers and vegetables.  (Yes, I realize that the last frost date here is Memorial Day weekend, which is 11 weeks away.) 

I have spent some time sitting at the stamping desk.  I did a prototype for a bridal shower invitation; still waiting to hear from three of the bridesmaids, whether or not they like it.  On Wednesday evening, I made two identical invitations to tea.  I apologize that I don't have the information about the rubber stamps in front of me.  I used DSP from Linen Closet Mat Stack with Glitter from Die Cuts with a View, as well as Labels 1 and 2 Nestabilities




Here is the inside:

(My apologies for the sloppy job of whiting out the sensitive information; I am not versed in using the only software on my computer that could do this!)


No comments: