Saturday, May 8, 2010

Wedding Preparations 2

Three more weeks before the wedding!  I am trying to use every minute of my days to their best advantage in order to get everything on my to-do list completed.  In the next few posts, I'll share some of my projects.

We have two women who will be servers at the reception, making sure the punch bowls stay full, as well as the munchie bowls.  They will also be in charge of the cake.  I thought it would be nice if they had aprons to distinguish themselves and keep their clothes clean.  I found a free patten on the Internet (sorry, I don't have the URL handy).  I did make a few changes in the way the front band/ties were attached.  Sarah beautifully modeled one of the aprons for me so I could snap some pictures.








1 comment:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

What a wonderful idea! And it is beautiful! Very stylish :)