Monday, July 27, 2015

Thinking of You

On a piece of Soft Sky cardstock (Stampin' Up!), I stamped one of the images from Stampin' Up!'s Baroque Motifs using Versafine Onyx Black ink.  I love that stamp set; too bad it's retired.

I then cut a piece of black cardstock and punched one long edge using a Fiskars Border Punch; unfortunately, they don't put the names of the punches on them and I bought it long before I realized I should label things.  The blue stitched ribbon was a clearance item from Stampin' Up!, and the white ribbon on top of that is from my stash, probably purchased at the dollar store.  At the very bottom of the card I stamped one of the borders from Fiskars' Borders-a-Plenty, again in Black Onyx ink.

The sentiment is Thinking of You Script by Sweet Impressions.  I cut it out using one of the Spellbinders Twisted Metal Tags and Accents, then drew around it to cut a mat out of black cardstock.  To finish the card, I used some enamel dots from My Mind's Eye, which gave some interest to the empty space on the top right of the card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very pretty Ginny !