Monday, October 29, 2007

Basket Pin Cushion Cross Stitch

I've been inspired by The Happy Stitcher! I looked through my basket of cross stitch projects (I won't tell you how many there are) and pulled out some quick projects. This is what I worked on this weekend:And here is the picture of the finished project - except that the basket has a handle, which they probably cut off to take the picture so the consumer can see the stitching better. I believe I made the one on the left for my mother-in-law many years ago.

I probably would have finished the stitching by last night except I had to do a lot of reverse stitching on the lettering. Perhaps I can complete the stitching tonight.

2 comments:

~~Deby said...

So cute Ginny...you do such great work
Deby

Mary Kathryn said...

Hi Ginny,

Those little baskets are great. I'm looking forward to seeing your finish on this - a sweet and useful project!

Happy Stitching!

:0)