Monday, April 28, 2008

Circle of Friends

I strongly dislike the picture that accompanies this "Circle of Friends" award, but the sentiment is lovely. My friend, Jamie, has given this one to me. Our friendship began over the Internet, and has continued primarily that way; we have met face-to-face twice: once when she drove her son to Ohio to look at a college, and the second time when our family took a vacation to New England. Jamie has always been there for me, and I value her friendship.

It has been my experience that some of the people I've passed awards on to haven't acknowledged or posted them, so I am going to limit sharing this one to my dear daughter, Sarah.

Sarah, my first born, is now 21. Our relationship has been steadily changing, and many days I am less her mother, and more her friend. I hope she feels the same way! Sarah blogs at A Gardener's Gazette and Sarah's Simple Stitches.

No comments: