Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Shopping!

Although I wasn't feeling well, I had to go out on Friday to get medication for my husband. Since I was near to the new Hobby Lobby, I told Sarah, who accompanied me, that we had to take advantage of the situation. Well, let me tell you, we loved that store! They had a little bit of everything, including some brands I hadn't seen elsewhere. I picked up some cute buttons, a tube of my favorite Monaco 28 count evenweave in "Tea", some charms for scissor fobs, cardstock for Christmas cards (guess I ought to get moving on those), a background stamp, and a punch.

I also picked up these cute brads, which I intend to turn into decorative tacks.
Lastly, I spotted these wonderful scissors. They were a bit pricey, but so pretty, and since I got some money for my birthday, I indulged myself. They are Silk Screen Scissors, and the pattern simply called "Multi Colored."

No comments: