Friday, November 28, 2008

Tagged!

Monique tagged me about 10 days ago for the six things tag.

The rules:

Rule #1 ~ Link to the person that tagged you.
Rule #2 ~ Post the rules on your Blog.
Rule #3 ~ Write 6 random things about yourself.
Rule #4 ~ Tag 6 people at the end of your post.
Rule #5 ~ Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their Blog.
Rule #6 ~ Let the tagger know your entry is up.


Let's see . . .

1. I love cats and would have at least half a dozen if I could.

2. I collect snowmen, although winter is my least favorite season.

3. My husband and I helped design and run a homeschool program at our former church from 1992 - 2007.

4. I took piano and flute lessons in my youth, but my church ministry in music has always been through singing.

5. I am a sci-fi fan, although it's mostly limited to outer space stories and the X-Files.

6. My mother taught me to sew; by 7th grade Home Ec, I was more proficient than any of my classmates (I suppose that's not saying much). I now sew much more and better than my mom.

I hate tagging people, so if you want to play along, please do so!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm with you on the first one... when I was little, I used to tell everyone I was going to grow up and run a cathouse LOL