Monday, November 14, 2011

Let It Snow . . .

. . . but not yet!

Seriously, I purchased this 2006 Lizzie Kate design at my LNS.  I didn't realize until some time later that the chart states at the bottom, "This design may be reproduced for newsletter or handout.  It is not to be sold or kitted."  It was actually both SOLD and KITTED.  Not sure what's up with that.

I stitched this design in just a few hours.  I don't recall whether the fabric came with the kit or not, but I tend to think it didn't.  The color isn't true; blame that on the dark, rainy, and dreary days we have this time of year. 

I plan to finish this as a pinkeep, and will use my Spinster for the first time to make the cording to go around the outside. 


3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's very pretty :)

kimstitch3 said...

Looks great Ginny. I love your blog. so glad you are blogging again my friend.Kimberly

Heidi said...

So pretty and I am keeping my fingers crossed that we get a little snow this winter.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi