Monday, December 5, 2011

Fresh Fallen Snow

This has been my year to stitch Christmas ornaments.  I have three completed that I can't yet show, but this one I can share.



Fresh Fallen Snow
by Little House Needleworks
from the JCS 2011 Christmas Ornaments issue
Stitched on 28 count Monaco evenweave in "Tea"
using over 1 using 1 strand DMC thread

I purchased some wool felt at JoAnn Fabrics' Black Friday sale and will use that for finishing, following Vonna's excellent instructions found here

4 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

It is gorgeous Ginny :)
It will be stunning finishing it with the felt :)

Susan in SC said...

Very pretty!!

LeeAnn from NC said...

Very pretty, Ginny !

HeidiInHolland said...

I love this Ginny! So soft and pretty like freshly fallen snow.

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi