Thursday, February 23, 2012

Scissor Fob

I started working on the wedding gift I've previously mentioned, so I'll be scrambling to find things to blog about for a while.  Unfortunately, I cannot show pics of the gift because I have my posts automatically posted to Facebook, on which the bride and I are friends. 

In my pre blog reading days, I probably owned two pair of embroidery scissors.  Then I started stitching more projects at the same time, as well as kitting some for later stitching.  It only made sense to purchase more scissors, right?  (In all fairness, I have received a few pair as gifts.)  And, of course, every pair needs a fob to make it easier to find them in the project bag, the couch, or on the laptop table.  And sometimes on the floor.  <frown>

So last week, I pulled out my jewelry making tote and set to work making a fob for my latest pair of scissors. 


Pretty, yes?

2 comments:

PCM said...

Very pretty indeed. What a great way to use up those beads and such too. I love reading your posts - and wish we could connect through email again. :)

Heidi said...

What a pretty fob Ginny! I love dressing all my pairs of scissors. You need a fob for every occasion and holiday I think. :-)

Hugs from Holland ~
Heidi