Monday, January 12, 2015

The Mighty One Will Save

It's been so long since I've blogged that I'm having a difficult time matching the Post-It Notes I write out for each card I make to the cards, so rather than waste time combing through each one and trying to blog about each one in chronological order, I'll just see what I can easily match up and go from there.  You'll never know when I actually made the card, right?

First up is a card I believe I made as part of the widow's encouragement project at my church. It is 5" x 7".


This verse from Zephaniah 3:17 is one of my favorites, so when I saw the stamp over at Verve Stamps, I had to get it. 

I started by stamping the verse in Versafine Onyx Black ink on one of the ovals from Spellbinders Large Classic Ovals.  I sponged the oval with Memento Angel Pink ink.  I then cut one of the motifs from Spellbinders Fleur de Lis Accents four times, then arranging them around the oval. 


The background paper and sheer pink ribbon are from my stash.  The rhinestone spray is by Recollections (Michael's).  

No comments: