Sunday, March 30, 2008

Art Y Pico Award

My dear friend, Jamie, has awarded me the Art Y Pico award. There are 5 rules attached to this and they are:

1) You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserve this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contributes to the blogging community, no matter what language.
2) Each award has to have the name of the author and also a link to his or her blog to be visited by everyone.
3) Each award winner has to show the award and put the name and link to the blog that has given her or him the award itself.

4) Award-winner and the one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog , so everyone will know the origin of this award. http://arteypico.blogspot.com/
5) To show these rules.

I would like to pass this award to:

~ My daughter, Sarah, for her "
gardening successes, failures, challenges, experiments, plans and dreams." One way in which she is creative is in how she makes the most of our very limited gardening budget by saving seeds and shopping for the best deals;

~ My other daughter, Grace, for her phenomenal photos. She never ceases to amaze me with her talent;

~ Dawn at The Feathered Nest. She takes the most interesting objects and turns them into wonderful art pieces;

~ Kelli, who has decorated her soon-to-be-up-for-sale home in a creative, lovely, and frugal way; and

~ Monique, whose cross stitch accessories, which she sells in her Etsy shop, are unique and colorful. I love the thread holder I purchased from her!

Thank you, Jamie, I am honored.


1 comment:

The Feathered Nest said...

Ginny you are such a sweetheart!!! Thank you so very much, and thank you for your kind words on my artwork too! I'm so very bad at awards as I can never choose just a few of my favorites. Did you know that I have almost 200 blogs in my blogroll now?? I know, I'm nuts but I use bloglines.com and I only check when their name is bold and they've posted something new ~ a great timesaver....thank you again!!! xxoo, Dawn