Sunday, March 30, 2008

Two Finish-Finishes

I spent my afternoon finish-finishing two projects. First up is an old design that I suspect came from Cross Country Stitching magazine. I finished this as a mini bell pull.

I guess I never posted a picture of this project. This is from a kit that my aunt sent me a long time ago. I've wanted to try a tuck pillow; I used the instructions from Cyberstitchers. The only part of the pattern that baffled me was putting fusible web on the "Pillow Back, Stitching Back" pieces because they were never fused to anything. Next time I will use a lightweight fusible interfacing instead.

I still have one more small snowman piece to do something with; I'm thinking of another pinkeep.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Ginny,

Your finishes are beautiful! You did a wonderful job on the pillow..thank you for the link/tutorial.

Michelle

Lelia said...

Both of your finishes are wonderful! I just never seem to get around to the finishing part of stitching : )

Enjoy the day