Sunday, February 15, 2009

If You're Tired of Dishcloths, Skip This Post!

Yup. It's another dishcloth. This one is the Little Starbursts Dishcloth, and you can get the free pattern here, and the yarn is another Sugar'n Cream, this time from their "Twist" line. The color is "Denim Twist."
For some reason, I had a lot of trouble with this pattern, despite the fact that it's quite straightforward.

You'll probably be glad to know that I'm running out of cotton yarn, so my dishcloth-making days are coming to an end.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is a pretty one .. hard to pick a favorite!

Michelle

J-ME said...

I'm not tired of them. The only pattern I have is for knotting, so I am glad to see these crocheted ones.

Heidi said...

When my aunt was alive, she used to make me dishclothes each year at the holidays. I always think of her when I see them.

Hugs ~
Heidi